§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using the website www.buelow-ag.de. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible for data protection is Bülow AG , Heilbronner Straße 190, 70191 Stuttgart
(3) The contact details of the data protection officer of Bülow AG:
Herr Ingo Krause, email@example.com
§ 2 Information on the type and purposes of processing and recipients of personal data
(1) Through the website www.buelow-ag.de we process various types of personal data for various purposes:
(I) Collection of personal data in case of informational use
(1) When using the website for information purposes only (i.e. when you do not log in, register or otherwise provide us with information), we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data transmitted by your browser to enable you to visit the website. This data includes:
- ip address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- The amount of data transferred in each case
- The website from which the request was sent
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk connected the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the website that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this Internet offer is stored on the server of the provider in Germany. The IP address is made anonymous immediately after processing and before it is stored.
- Transient Cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent Cookies (limited time use)
- [Third-Party Cookies (from third parties)]
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies, for example. However, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
(3) This information stored with the help of cookies is stored separately from any other data we may have collected. In particular, the data in the cookies are not linked to your other data.
(II) Collection of personal data when using the contact form
The personal data that you provide us in the context of this contact request will only be used to answer your inquiry or contact you and for the associated technical administration. These data are not transmitted to third parties. Providing personal data in addition to your name and e-mail address is voluntary.
In addition to the rights described in § 3, you have the right to revoke your permission at any time with effect for the future. In this case your personal data collected within the context of the contact form will be deleted in conformity with data protection. Your personal data will also be deleted without your revocation once we have processed your request.
(III) Collection of personal data when using the website www.buelow-ag.de for applications
1. Purpose of data collection
(1) Bülow AG will use the personal data you provide exclusively for the purpose of processing your application.
(2) After successful completion of the application process, i.e. when you are employed by Bülow AG, we process your data to prepare for employment by Bülow AG. This serves - if necessary - to create an employment relationship and to fulfil the resulting contractual or pre-contractual obligations.
2. What personal data is collected?
(1) As part of the application process (especially if you use the online tool of Bülow AG for applications or send your application by e-mail or by mail), we collect the personal data that you provide to us.
(2) With your application you assure that the information you provide is accurate. Please note that any false statement or omission may constitute a reason for rejection or subsequent termination.
(3) We do not require any information from you that cannot be used in accordance with the General Equal Treatment Act. Therefore, please do not provide any unnecessary information, in particular:
- ethnic origin, political opinions, philosophical or religious beliefs, membership of a trade union, physical or mental health or sex life
(4) Please do not disclose any confidential internal information or trade secrets of your former or current employer to us.
3. Who processes the data?
(1) Your data provided to us via the application tool on our website as well as by e-mail or post will be transmitted directly to our human resources department for further processing. Subsequently, the Human Resources Department will forward your data to the positions within Bülow AG that are involved in the respective application procedure. Your data will also be processed there exclusively accordingly.
(2) If you have applied for a specific vacancy and it has already been filled or if we consider you suitable for another position, we will gladly forward your application within our company, provided you give us your consent.
(3) Speculative applications are compared with our current job requirements and then forwarded to the relevant contact person within Bülow AG.
(2) Personal data is only transmitted to third parties for a specific purpose within the scope of order processing in accordance with data protection regulations to bodies which, for example, operate our servers or provide certain services. These service providers are located in Germany or in the other EU member states and are obliged by contractual provisions and data protection instructions to handle personal data in accordance with the legal requirements.
4. Retention of personal data in the application process
(2) If there is no employment after completion of the application process because Bülow AG has not offered you a position, your data will be stored for a period of ten months. After expiry of this period, all data that Bülow AG has received from you in the course of the application process will be deleted in compliance with data protection regulations.
(3) If there is no employment after completion of the application procedure because you have chosen not to work for Bülow AG, your data will be deleted in compliance with data protection after receipt of your written declaration, consequently before the expiry of the above-mentioned period of ten months.
(4) However, we may be required by law to store certain data for the periods specified in 5.2 and 5.3. In this case, we will ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with this data protection declaration for the entire period.
(5) With your consent, we will store your complete application documents for a period of two years after completion of the application procedure in order to be able to contact you if a suitable position at Bülow AG arises for you. After completing the application process, you can give us your consent in writing to the address given under 1.1 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org You can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future via the aforementioned contact channels.
§ 3 Your rights
(1) You have the right to request information from us at any time and free of charge about the personal data stored by us, as well as the origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this personal data is transmitted and the purpose of storage.
(2) You also have the right to request that your personal data be corrected, deleted or restricted at any time. In addition, you have the right to data transferability. Furthermore, you have the right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority at any time at:
Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz Baden-Württemberg
Königstrasse 10 a
(3) You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us at any time.
(4) If you have given us your permission to use your personal data, you can revoke your permission at any time without giving any reasons.
(5) If you wish to assert the above rights, please contact us by e-mail to email@example.com or in writing to the address stated under § 1 para. 2.
(6) By using the contact form or sending an e-mail to our contact address and entering your (contact) data, these data, which also include personal data, are forwarded to us and stored. These data will not be passed on by us without your permission. Vielmehr verwenden wir diese Daten ausschließlich zur Bearbeitung Ihrer Anfrage Rather, we use this data exclusively to process your inquiry. After sending the completed contact form, the feedback or the sent e-mail, you can object to this use of data at any time without stating reasons and revoke your permission to use this data.
§ 4 Data Security
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to guarantee data security, in particular to protect your personal data from the dangers of data transmission and that third parties do not become aware of them. These are adapted to the current state of the art in each case
§ 5 Storage Duration
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files stored on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will shorten your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptions will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not matched with other Google data.
(4) You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This shortens the processing of IP addresses and prevents direct personal reference.
§ 7 Data Security
We protect our data with the state of the art data security measures (including firewalls, virus scanners, intrusion detection software) that comply with current data protection laws
§ 8 Development